You know that’s your mind and body telling you “Help I need Somebody” great song by the Beatles. That’s your body speaking. It houses you on Earth, it needs your support and love. Everyday your mind and body are sending you messages to give the help it needs.
That is why it is of vital importance to listen and take notice. People blame everything else around, but they don’t stop to think it’s ourselves that controls our bodily system.
By intuitively taking note and observing the reactions the mind and body was doing, I decided to completely alter what was not working. With sitting down and making a note of what was not functioning, it helped me realise that if something is not giving me significant help and causing other problems to occur that it is time to change.
So, I down-tooled whatever wrongdoing was happening or progressing. Reading became my option, learning new things, ideas, identifying the good healthy choices available.
My advice is to seriously observe of your bodies healthy needs. Not all healthy ideas are perfect but a start in the right nutritional balance for the body is an awesome beginning. Little by little you will refresh yourself on a good natural opportunity, find it is working okay and want to do more.
Re-booting the complete body, mind and spirit became obvious if anything.
Be patient with yourself, your body and mind might freak out to start with because you’re throwing it in a new direction and a new healthy path, so be aware the body will have a few withdrawal symptoms. They don’t last long it is just adjusting to a fresh new beginning.
To help with some ideas every day;
- Have a warm Epsom Salts bath or soak your feet in Epsom Salts and warm water
- Go outside and take your shoes off; touch the ground of nature with your bare skin every day up to 30 minutes or more, hug a beautiful tree https://www.joannemaryrawlings.com/earthing-for-health/
- Drink freshly squeezed lemon and water daily in filtered water – use a metal straw
- Eat as much as possible of Organic fruit and Vegetables
- Remove all processed sugars and artificial sweeteners. Here are some recipe Ideas
Read and research about what you are doing. Be different, but most of all do this with your good thoughts, strength and love.
“My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit, as well as physically.”
– Stephen Hawking