Mixed Raw & Warm Salad
It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 3 Cups of Baby Spinach – any size spinach will do
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms
- 1 grated Big Carrot
- ½ a grated Beetroot
- 1 diced Spring Onion including green tips
- 1 diced Avocado
- 2 Pieces of Sourdough/Wholemeal Bread – Take the crust off & cut into cubes
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2-3 little Squeezes of ½ a Fresh Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Use a large mixing bowl. Place in there the carrot, beetroot, avocado and spinach. Set aside
- Gently stirfry the cubed bread with extra virgin olive oil until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Stir-Fry the mushrooms and spring onion with extra virgin olive oil. add more oil as required as mushrooms use a lot. Place them with any excess oil, into the bowl with vegetables.
- Put the bread in the bowl too. Use tongs or two forks to gently mix them altogether in the bowl
- Squeeze a small amount of lemon over salad to taste
- Garnish/Sprinkle handful of alfalfa sprouts. Serves 2 for main meal or 4 for a side dish
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients.
Use Organic for health when possible
After enjoy this with Steamed Fruit or a Fruity Coconut Cup