It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
1st – Cook the Pasta
Add the dry pasta and salt to a pot of water. Cook the Pasta for approx 15-20 minutes, drain well. Set aside until needed
2nd – Make the Lentil Mixture:
3. Only add half of the onion mixture to the lentil mixture in a bowl, then stir it in. The other half of the onion mixture set aside until needed
4 Add to the lentil mixture in the bowl, flour, oregano, paprika and salt, mixing it altogether with a fork.
5. Grease the entire square casserole dish with extra virgin olive oil –
3rd – Add this next over lentils in the dish
4th More ingredients – Cook this to go on the top of pasta, Can be made a
1. Gently stirfry the onions and cauliflower or zucchini for approx 10 minutes then add the tomato/garlic. Stirfry for a further 10 minutes with adding seasoning
2. Place it all in a container to blend. Add the oil and blend altogether with a blender or a hand/stick blender until it is a smooth paste – may have a few small lumps
3. Then pour over the completed pasta dish –
Joanne’s Tip – Enjoy this Pasta Pie with a fresh green salad, add sunflower kernels, & Hot crispy wholemeal rolls spread with fresh garlic & olive oil
Use Organic for Healthcare when possible
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients.