It is so great to make delicious recipes the whole family enjoys. Better nutrition for everyone’s health with
no processed sugar, no dairy, no meat, no manufactured sauces. Use organic food where possible, your body will thank you.
- 1/2 a medium Avocado – do less if a large Avocado
- 6 pitted Dates, each diced 3-4 times
- 1/2 a ready to eat medium Banana– depending on the size of the banana, for a small banana a whole one is used, it is individual taste
- 2 – 2.5 teaspoons Organic Cacao Powder – add more if you want it stronger – the powder can change strength of flavour depending on the brand and batch
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Milk – Stir well or shake the tin before use
Use Organic for Health when possible
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well for a least approximately a few minutes, until creamy. It goes a bit thicker when you leave it in the fridge for a while. Eat within 1-2 days
When you need to make a big batch make individual batches of this recipe but only do ½ of a banana with each as it can be too strong in banana flavour. Place them individually in the fridge until needed that same day then put all them altogether in one batch.
It is delicious with the banana slice
Joanne’s Tips – We used a hand blender to mix it, it whipped up creamy and then had it with strawberries. We used 1/2 a medium ready banana or 1 small and 1/2 avocado, it is trial & error to your taste. Beautiful also with Creamy Banana Ice-Cream.
Microwaves are not used for my awareness as they deplete food nutrition, for healthcare it is vital we receive all the beneficial nutrients
When you decide to withdraw from processed/artificial sugar it is advised not to have anything else with processed sugars as you will not get the true taste of natural sugar recipes that we have created